– the next best thing to your natural teeth
Dental implants can be used to support single crowns, multiple tooth bridges or full dentures. The aesthetic and functional results are generally better than loose prostheses. When properly looked after, implant supported dental restorations can last a lifetime.
- A dental implant is a titanium metal rod used to replace lost or failing tooth roots
- Implant supported false teeth overcome the inconvenience and discomfort of loose dentures
- With implants there’s no need to damage adjacent healthy teeth to attach a bridge
- Continuing to use the underlying bone reduces resorption, which can cause later problems
Patients who have benefited from dental implant treatment are normally very enthusiastic about the results. Dentists choose ANKYLOS implants for their patients because the system provides superior long-term aesthetic outcomes.
Patient of : Dr Peter Sanders
Dental Confidence, Southampton, Hampshire
“Due to implants, I have complete confidence that my dentures are so securely fixed that I no longer have to be selective in the food I eat. I cannot praise my dentist Patrick Hendron enough and have no hesi... read more