The Centre for Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry
Address: 33 Harley Street, Westminster, London, W1G 9QT UK (View Map)
Established implant referral practice in Harley Street, the heart of the medical world.
The practice is surrounded by the most modern facilities and specialists for optimised patient care.
The practice has a dedicated operating room, consultation restorative room and lecture rooms.
Accredited FGDP work based training practice.
Dr Ashok Sethi
BDS DGDP (UK) MGDSRCS (Eng) DUI (Lille) FFGDP (UK) Specialist in Oral Surgery Specialist in Prosthodontics
Ashok Sethi has pioneered, in the UK and internationally, the art and science of surgical and restorative implant dentistry for 25 years. His practice is totally dedicated to implants achieving outstanding success rates in terms of predictability as well as aesthetic and functional outcome. He is a founding member of the ADI and BAAD and a past chairman of the ADI. He is the Programme Director the Diploma in Implant Dentistry, of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He has recently written a book 'Practical Implant Dentistry' published by Quintessence International.
- Single and multiple aesthetically critical teeth
- Immediate replacement single and full arch
- Full mouth rehabilitation - edentulous or failing dentition
- Nerve repositioning
- Computer guided surgery
- Bone grafts intra oral
- Bone grafts from iliac crest
- Sinus lift
- Soft tissue grafts
- IV sedation/general anaesthesia
- Anaesthetist for deep sedation and for general anaesthesia
- Orthopaedic surgeon
- Close working affiliation with specialists for inter-disciplinary work
- Maxillo-facial surgeon for cranio facial work
- Plastic surgeon